What is BushCam Adventures?

BushCam Adventures attempts to share some of the amazing images, stories and insights that I've collected during my camera-trapping adventures.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Reflections in the Trough

As regular readers of my blog will know I recently spent some time at a game ranch in Namibia. I had a number of cameras set up at water-holes but one, a simple drinking trough, was particularly 'productive'. When the water in the trough was still it created some great reflections. I particularly like these - no commentary necessary:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All are stunning pictures...

    But that second shot of the zebras is really incredible.

    Nothing like a good water source to draw in the critters....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the second zebra shot is amazing. Also loved the hyena shots.

    ReplyDelete